Change to Degree Status/Request to Continue as a Guest

  • Only currently enrolled, undergrad UNO non-degree students seeking a change to an undergraduate degree or guest students wanting to continue for one more semester should use this form.
  • Students who have not attended classes for one regular semester (excluding summer) should complete the UNO Admission application online.


  • All Official transcripts and/or test scores must be received before this request can be processed.
  • Once eligibility for degree status has been determined, you will be notified.

  Student Information

  College/High School Infromation

List below all the Institutions attended, include UNO.

Please add each institution in a new line.

  Request Information

Please indicate below what your request is


Enter Full Name

By submitting this form, you agree that all the information on this form is correct and that you realize that false or incomplete information may result in your dismissal from UNO.